Senior Community Carers
Are you kind and caring and experienced in care? Are you looking for a position that’s varied, challenging and rewarding? Are you looking to work for a company that support your career progression and rewards effort and dedication to care? JOIN US.
We are looking for Senior Community Carers to join our team River Exe Healthcare in Exmouth, an independent provider providing quality home care to the community of East Devon for over 30 years!
- Full time salary £26,500 – £28,500
- Average Hourly Rate from £13.60 per hour
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Away days & company paid activities
- Use of pool cars at highly subsidised rates.
- Blue Light Card
- Company-sponsored training development.
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Generous staff referral scheme
The Senior Community Carer role within River Exe Healthcare is to assist the Management Team, to lead staff teams to meet the needs of a service user with complex needs offering support and advice and referring any issues to Management.
To provide reliable and practical support enabling people in their own homes to maintain and maximise their independence in accordance with the care plan.
To promote autonomy, be able to respond to changing need and create good routes of communication between the people who require support, their families and River Exe Healthcare Management Team.
We require Senior Community Care Workers to carry out their duties in accordance with the Organisations Policies and Procedures
- Various shifts and contracts available with some flexibility.
- Usual shifts 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm (there is some flexible as to shift pattern).
- There is a requirement to work every other weekend, or one day every weekend.
To apply please click the button below.River Exe Healthcare