Registered Name: River Exe Healthcare Limited
Registration Location: England and Wales
Registration Number: 06329354
Registered Address: 34 Danby Terrace, Exmouth, England, EX8 1QS
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE
The term River Exe Healthcare Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and company registration number is listed above. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and lawful use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, audio, video, animation, graphics and downloads. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice at the bottom of this web page, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We do not need to use any cookies to enable the viewing functionality of this website, the cookies we use are to collect analytics via Google Analytics.
Blocking & Deleting Cookies
For more information about how to manage cookies, including blocking and deleting cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
River Exe Healthcare Limited is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected, your personal data is kept safe and all relevant laws and regulations are implemented.
We may update this policy from time to time so you should ensure you regularly review this page to ensure you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We collect analytical information about your visits to our website, the resources and the pages you access.
We collect the information you provide when you fill in a contact form or a job application form.
Depending on what you do on our website, we may collect and store the following personal information:
Your telephone number
Why We Need Your Information
We require your information:
- To respond to any query you may make
- To provide statistical analysis of website traffic
- For our internal record keeping
- To provide you with further information about our services (but only if you have signed up for marketing updates)
- To process your job application
You can unsubscribe from all updates at any time, either by using the unsubscribe feature on any marketing emails sent or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Do We Store Your Information
All of your information is stored on secure servers within our secure web environment in the UK.
In addition, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The only circumstances in which we will share your information is if you have completed a job application or made an enquiry with regard to employment. In these instances, we will share your information with our recruitment partner, RJS Resourcing Ltd who manage all our recruitment activity. It is only in these circumstances and to this company that we will pass on your personal data, otherwise, we will not share, in any way, your information with any third party outside of those employed by River Exe Healthcare Limited.
Should you prefer us not to pass on any data to RJS Resourcing, please ensure you add a note in your application form, email or contact request,
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
We keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to deal with any queries you may have.
If you have consented to be kept up to date on our marketing activities, we will keep your information until that time when you unsubscribe from our notifications.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations you have the following rights in relation to your data:
- To ask to confirm that your data is being used and request a copy of that data. This is called a Subject Access Request. We may charge a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with this information. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above if you would like to make a subject access request.
- To ask that we correct inaccurate data that we may have on you. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to request a data correction.
- To ask us to delete all data we hold on you. Please contact us in writing a email@example.com or the registered address above to request to be forgotten.
- To ask us to not process your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above to make this request.
- To obtain and reuse your data for your own personal uses with other services. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request your portable data.
- To object to the way we are processing your data following which we will stop. Please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registered address above if you wish to object to how we are processing your data.
- To prevent automated decision making and profiling in relation to your data. Please contact us in writing at email@example.com or the registered address above to request we do not automatically profile your data
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by River Exe Healthcare Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of River Exe Healthcare Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, River Exe Healthcare Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Last Updated: 12th April 2022