Are you organised, highly motivated and personable?
We are looking for reliable, dedicated and compassionate staff to join our teams in our Exmouth office.
The Administrator position within River Exe Healthcare is a crucial role. It is traditionally a role that is central to the organisation. The administrator needs to be proactive in their time management and prioritisation of duties at certain times of the month depending on the business needs.
The Administrator needs to be able to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, carers, and other office employees.
PLEASE NOTE: Overseas applications CANNOT be accepted for this position.
- £11.35 per hour
- Full time hours (9am – 5m , Monday – Friday)
- Exmouth base
Duties will include:
- To maintain administrative and financial skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- To provide administrative and financial services in accordance with current best practices.
- To supervise the administrative and financial services within the Agency in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practices, and within the financial plans agreed from time to time.
- To support the procedures and processes in place to maintain compliant records in line with legislative requirements.
- Administration skills, experience and education commensurate with the responsibilities shown above.
- Have a calm, polite and caring nature
- Genuine interest in being part of a supportive team providing care in the community
To apply please click the button below.